When you join Jazz Arts Project as a volunteer, you help us support our education programs and signature performances. Volunteer opportunities are available for both short-term and ongoing projects. We rely on our volunteers to help us with various development projects and events. There are many ways in which you can help as a volunteer:
Volunteers interested in administrative support assist the Jazz Arts Project staff members with a variety of administrative tasks, including envelope stuffing, labeling, and other major correspondence.
We could not produce our annual performances without the assistance of our volunteers. Volunteer duties at these events include setup/breakdown, greeting guests, and selling merchandise.
- Enchanted Evening of Song: Spring
- Talkin’ Jazz in April
- Summer Jazz Cafe: weekend Evenings in July
- Jazz In The Park Thursday evenings in July and August
- Annual Sinatra Birthday Bash: December
- Jazz Arts Academy Classes & Showcase Concerts: throughout the year
- A Camp To Build A Dream On (Summer music camp): July
Fund Raising Assistance
- Help us to identify and attract donors to support our mission
- Help us to sell ads in our program journals
- grant research and writing
To learn more about becoming a volunteer, email us at info@JazzArtsProject.org.